- Google this week, Apple next week, Spotify already, Pandora for sure and many more streaming services bombard music radio – what to do?
- With Google and Taylor Swift pushing Apple into freemium, why is free radio gaining an advantage.
- The most powerful person in the music industry to keep an eye on.
- The one thing streaming music services can never do that radio stations can but are not.
- The six forces that have eroded radio listening (five music-based, one spoken word).
- Why Google could buy Twitter and add a new dimension to streaming music services and create a digital record promotion machine.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots