- Google this week, Apple next week, Spotify already, Pandora for sure and many more streaming services bombard music radio – what to do?
- With Google and Taylor Swift pushing Apple into freemium, why is free radio gaining an advantage.
- The most powerful person in the music industry to keep an eye on.
- The one thing streaming music services can never do that radio stations can but are not.
- The six forces that have eroded radio listening (five music-based, one spoken word).
- Why Google could buy Twitter and add a new dimension to streaming music services and create a digital record promotion machine.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change