- Google this week, Apple next week, Spotify already, Pandora for sure and many more streaming services bombard music radio – what to do?
- With Google and Taylor Swift pushing Apple into freemium, why is free radio gaining an advantage.
- The most powerful person in the music industry to keep an eye on.
- The one thing streaming music services can never do that radio stations can but are not.
- The six forces that have eroded radio listening (five music-based, one spoken word).
- Why Google could buy Twitter and add a new dimension to streaming music services and create a digital record promotion machine.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One