- Google this week, Apple next week, Spotify already, Pandora for sure and many more streaming services bombard music radio – what to do?
- With Google and Taylor Swift pushing Apple into freemium, why is free radio gaining an advantage.
- The most powerful person in the music industry to keep an eye on.
- The one thing streaming music services can never do that radio stations can but are not.
- The six forces that have eroded radio listening (five music-based, one spoken word).
- Why Google could buy Twitter and add a new dimension to streaming music services and create a digital record promotion machine.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks