- Google this week, Apple next week, Spotify already, Pandora for sure and many more streaming services bombard music radio – what to do?
- With Google and Taylor Swift pushing Apple into freemium, why is free radio gaining an advantage.
- The most powerful person in the music industry to keep an eye on.
- The one thing streaming music services can never do that radio stations can but are not.
- The six forces that have eroded radio listening (five music-based, one spoken word).
- Why Google could buy Twitter and add a new dimension to streaming music services and create a digital record promotion machine.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers