Daffy Duck Family Dynasty.
The Snagglepuss strategy to exit “stage left”.
These are real plans for the year ahead.
Face it -- media monopolies like Clear Channel, Cumulus and CBS determine the future of the radio industry.
Wait until to you see their plans for this year.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- So now how does CBS all-news station WNEW, Washington compete against market leaders WTOP and WAMU when the company is just beginning Clear Channel-like cutbacks? Case study.
- Bob Pittman’s radical plan to cut $21 billion in corporate debt – no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Why Clear Channel will sell assets starting with this.
- How Cumulus is opting for “Undertaker Radio” in New York and what’s that all about anyway?
- How to know for certain when the CBS Radio division will be sold. Watch for this dead “giveaway” first!
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Join our Witness Protection Program 100% anonymity guaranteed – report news here. $100 NewsTip Award available every month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
My upcoming Media Solutions Conference in Philly focuses on doing better radio at a time when consolidators are dumbing down and identifying the best opportunities for a digital revenue stream. See the curriculum here.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations