Bob “Eye in the Sky” Pittman is involved in a corporate pissing match over who is responsible for their morning shows falling apart.
The company that thought they could live without personalities is getting a Nielsen wakeup call.
But unfortunately the fix is just more screw-ups on the way.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Revealed! Clear Channel’s plan to stop the ratings decline.
- What becomes of the current Clear Channel fatwah on talent now?
- The Clear Channel honcho on the hot seat for firing personalities and tanking ratings. Well, it sure as hell isn’t Bob Pittman.
- Why Pittman is now being watched by his venture capital owners and who it is. Pittman now has a nanny.
- How much of firing personalities will stick to Tom Schurr.
- Truth or dare – is WOR going to get Scott Shannon after all now that their morning show took gas?
- If not, which New York station will sign Scott Shannon. The call letters.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
If you have news, memos or emails, report information in confidence and anonymously here. I’ve always got your back. There is a $100 award available for best tip of the month.
Or, talk to me privately here.
See what is in the pipeline for radio at my Philly Conference here.
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio