- Entercom’s next acquisition plans that defy logic.
- Their likely deal to expand.
- Specifics on how the company is shooting itself in the foot waiting to get larger.
- The big mistake Entercom makes just when it finally gets some stations to generate lots of revenue – and then caput.
- How David Field is moving toward the Bain playbook for Entercom – bad news for employees.
- Entercom’s likely merger partner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes