- Entercom’s next acquisition plans that defy logic.
- Their likely deal to expand.
- Specifics on how the company is shooting itself in the foot waiting to get larger.
- The big mistake Entercom makes just when it finally gets some stations to generate lots of revenue – and then caput.
- How David Field is moving toward the Bain playbook for Entercom – bad news for employees.
- Entercom’s likely merger partner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner