- Entercom’s next acquisition plans that defy logic.
- Their likely deal to expand.
- Specifics on how the company is shooting itself in the foot waiting to get larger.
- The big mistake Entercom makes just when it finally gets some stations to generate lots of revenue – and then caput.
- How David Field is moving toward the Bain playbook for Entercom – bad news for employees.
- Entercom’s likely merger partner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation