- Entercom’s next acquisition plans that defy logic.
- Their likely deal to expand.
- Specifics on how the company is shooting itself in the foot waiting to get larger.
- The big mistake Entercom makes just when it finally gets some stations to generate lots of revenue – and then caput.
- How David Field is moving toward the Bain playbook for Entercom – bad news for employees.
- Entercom’s likely merger partner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning