- Entercom’s next acquisition plans that defy logic.
- Their likely deal to expand.
- Specifics on how the company is shooting itself in the foot waiting to get larger.
- The big mistake Entercom makes just when it finally gets some stations to generate lots of revenue – and then caput.
- How David Field is moving toward the Bain playbook for Entercom – bad news for employees.
- Entercom’s likely merger partner.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Market Manager Shakeup
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision