Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Entercom's Gutting of Jerry Lee's MoreFM here.
And read these full articles …
Alpha's Surprise Exit
Startling Revised Purchase Price of Cumulus
A New Warning About Entercom
Nielsen's New Way to Prevent Cutbacks & Cancellations
Streaming is Now 75% of All Music Revenue
Cumulus Expands Cuts
Voice Activated Listening & Peak Screen
Plus every article for the past year and 4,015 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Read some recent FREE SAMPLES here.
Talk to Jerry privately here
Report news backed by my Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers