Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom/CBS here.
Unlock these full articles …
The Cumulus Re-fi
iHeart Total Traffic vs. Radiate
Stations Paying GMR to License No Songs
Ryan Seacrest’s Race for the Door
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,540 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news here.
Top expert on Millennials to make presentation on what Millennials, Xers and remaining Baby Boomers want from radio stations. Reserve a seat at my 2017 Radio Solutions Lab
- 65 Unnoticed iHeart Firings That Foretell the Future
- The SiriusXM Model Coming to iHeart
- iHeart To Use Technology for Next Round of Firings
- iHeart Set to Disrupt Market Managers
- iHeart Firings Expanded
- iHeart Prepping for 1 Live Body Per Market
- iHeart Day 2: Programming Takes a Big Hit
- Over 1,000 iHeart Firings Starting Today
- Major Staff Cuts Set at Cox
- Fishy Departure of Cumulus CFO