- Things are going from bad to worse with each revenue miss – how David Field is now starting to outsource to India to cut expenses.
- What outsourcing to India means for Entercom employees.
- But wait – at the beginning of this week iHeart started outsourcing, too – here’s where and what is expected to spread throughout the company.
- Is David Field looking to acquire more stations.
- What Field is saying about revised plans for cutbacks going forward.
- Townsquare Has Attracted an Interesting Bidder
- Toxic Workplace, CBS Managers War on Entercom
- Budget Panic at Cumulus, the John Kaufman Effect
- Entercom’s Amped Up Cutback Plans
- Cumulus Revenue Shortfall, Sellers Exposed
- Investors Turning, Fear Fake Radio
- Entercom Management Purge, Glorified Sales Managers
- The Growing Threat of SiriusXM
- The Coming AM-FM Music Tax
- Entercom’s Voice Tracking Expansion Plans