- Things are going from bad to worse with each revenue miss – how David Field is now starting to outsource to India to cut expenses.
- What outsourcing to India means for Entercom employees.
- But wait – at the beginning of this week iHeart started outsourcing, too – here’s where and what is expected to spread throughout the company.
- Is David Field looking to acquire more stations.
- What Field is saying about revised plans for cutbacks going forward.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown
- #1 to #7 -- How Entercom Destroyed its Philly Market Leader