- Here is the employee lawsuit that David Field should fear the most – and it’s being considered.
- Details on a disturbing firing allegedly designed to get the union’s attention.
- How Entercom is trying to pushback unions in 50 markets.
- How the feared “messing” with his moneymaking all-news stations has begun.
- What radical severance cuts Entercom is trying to impose.
- What about digital?
- Union fears on outsourcing revealed.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20thin a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel