- Here is the employee lawsuit that David Field should fear the most – and it’s being considered.
- Details on a disturbing firing allegedly designed to get the union’s attention.
- How Entercom is trying to pushback unions in 50 markets.
- How the feared “messing” with his moneymaking all-news stations has begun.
- What radical severance cuts Entercom is trying to impose.
- What about digital?
- Union fears on outsourcing revealed.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20thin a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up