- How CBS is in cahoots with Entercom ahead of the merger closing.
- What they plan to do between now and merger approval without waiting.
- Why the urgency – the merger is on track by year’s end. What’s gone wrong
- Where Entercom wants the RIFs right now.
- Who is safe from the joint CBS/Entercom firings – yes, there is one safe job and it is surely not market manager.
- When will these illegal layoffs stop.
- Plus, how CBS is trying to cover up major firings even this week – 5 RIFs in one major market alone and more to come.
- Details on how they made unsuspecting employees feel like their jobs were safe just hours before they were fired because CBS needed them for something.
- What about lifelong CBS employees?
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus