- How CBS is in cahoots with Entercom ahead of the merger closing.
- What they plan to do between now and merger approval without waiting.
- Why the urgency – the merger is on track by year’s end. What’s gone wrong
- Where Entercom wants the RIFs right now.
- Who is safe from the joint CBS/Entercom firings – yes, there is one safe job and it is surely not market manager.
- When will these illegal layoffs stop.
- Plus, how CBS is trying to cover up major firings even this week – 5 RIFs in one major market alone and more to come.
- Details on how they made unsuspecting employees feel like their jobs were safe just hours before they were fired because CBS needed them for something.
- What about lifelong CBS employees?
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale