- Here’s how Lew Dickey’s official end will come and what will happen next.
- And when.
- Why is principal shareholder Jeff Marcus waiting this long to axe Lew Dickey hanging him out there to dry – after this, you’ll understand the delay.
- The big and surprising changes largest shareholder Jeff Marcus is going to make.
- Not likely Marcus will promote from within – but here is the CEO he’s getting ready to announce soon.
- Why the Dickey replacement will surprise – no, shock you when this person’s name is announced.
- The one last hope for surviving Cumulus employees if they like this new definition of a radio company coming soon.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change