- Here’s how Lew Dickey’s official end will come and what will happen next.
- And when.
- Why is principal shareholder Jeff Marcus waiting this long to axe Lew Dickey hanging him out there to dry – after this, you’ll understand the delay.
- The big and surprising changes largest shareholder Jeff Marcus is going to make.
- Not likely Marcus will promote from within – but here is the CEO he’s getting ready to announce soon.
- Why the Dickey replacement will surprise – no, shock you when this person’s name is announced.
- The one last hope for surviving Cumulus employees if they like this new definition of a radio company coming soon.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel