- Here’s how Lew Dickey’s official end will come and what will happen next.
- And when.
- Why is principal shareholder Jeff Marcus waiting this long to axe Lew Dickey hanging him out there to dry – after this, you’ll understand the delay.
- The big and surprising changes largest shareholder Jeff Marcus is going to make.
- Not likely Marcus will promote from within – but here is the CEO he’s getting ready to announce soon.
- Why the Dickey replacement will surprise – no, shock you when this person’s name is announced.
- The one last hope for surviving Cumulus employees if they like this new definition of a radio company coming soon.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation