Read the full article now.
- What this worst performance even means for Lew Dickey – yes, this time there are implications. Details inside.
- Bad sign for anyone left working for Cumulus – what can they do next.
- The way this worst in the class revenue performance affects Cumulus’ potential purchase of CBS Radio.
- What largest shareholder Jeff Marcus who is losing his shirt with his Cumulus investment is likely to do to try to turn things around.
- The real numbers on what Cumulus spent on capital expenditures (maintenance costs to keep things running) for Q2 – then compared to his direct competitors. Revealing.
- What happens to Cumulus hiring now -- the method to Lew Dickey’s madness revealed.
- 7 analysts have been issuing a “buy rating” for Cumulus even though their stock is now down to about $1.50 a share – guess what they are telling clients on the morning after.
- Nash undressed – Lew Dickey’s own personal country format stripped to the bone on a revenue basis for those who really want to know.
- Pacings for the 3rd quarter now underway – any better, any worse, any solutions.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell