Lew Dickey is having second thoughts about talk radio and sports.
Turns out Cumulus is relegating many of its radio stations to red ink after the first of the year because of bad decisions.
So, here’s the next invention of the wheel, from the CEO of Cumulus Media.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The reason Dickey is changing his mind about talk radio and sports.
- The number of Cumulus stations that are destined to start losing money January 1 if Dickey doesn’t come up with a new plan.
- Behind the scenes rumblings about a costly, grandiose plan to replace the Rush and Hannity shows – if he can pull it off.
- The unintended consequences of Dickey picking a public fight with Rush Limbaugh.
- Wait! Wait! Don’t tell me Dickey’s plan is built on the backs of more layoffs. His secret plan revealed.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks