Lew Dickey is having second thoughts about talk radio and sports.
Turns out Cumulus is relegating many of its radio stations to red ink after the first of the year because of bad decisions.
So, here’s the next invention of the wheel, from the CEO of Cumulus Media.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The reason Dickey is changing his mind about talk radio and sports.
- The number of Cumulus stations that are destined to start losing money January 1 if Dickey doesn’t come up with a new plan.
- Behind the scenes rumblings about a costly, grandiose plan to replace the Rush and Hannity shows – if he can pull it off.
- The unintended consequences of Dickey picking a public fight with Rush Limbaugh.
- Wait! Wait! Don’t tell me Dickey’s plan is built on the backs of more layoffs. His secret plan revealed.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner