- Big salaried talent, read this before buying a house (this major Cumulus morning man just reportedly put his on the market).
- How Clue-u-less CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with morning and expensive air talent.
- The two choices for talent or else walk the unemployment line.
- The two choices for Cumulus without big air talent salaries to burden them.
- What’s becoming more important than ratings or even cutting expenses to the desperate new Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Vote for the Best & Worst Radio groups. Results will be revealed soon to Inside Music Media members. Vote here.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
Reserve April 6, 2016 so you can attend my next New Radio Conference.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell