- Big salaried talent, read this before buying a house (this major Cumulus morning man just reportedly put his on the market).
- How Clue-u-less CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with morning and expensive air talent.
- The two choices for talent or else walk the unemployment line.
- The two choices for Cumulus without big air talent salaries to burden them.
- What’s becoming more important than ratings or even cutting expenses to the desperate new Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Vote for the Best & Worst Radio groups. Results will be revealed soon to Inside Music Media members. Vote here.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
Reserve April 6, 2016 so you can attend my next New Radio Conference.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change