Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus Management Shakeup here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why 50% of Cumulus employees are going to hate this
- How the local Cumulus markets are affected
- Is this it? Or are there more?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Merger Partners for Cumulus
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
How the Entercom/CBS Merger Benefits Cumulus
iHeart's Engineering Changes
The Entercom Spinoffs
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,602 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Just published – the complete program agenda with times, details and presentations for my local radio conference in Philadelphia one month from now -- See the program here.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry