Masters and Johnson tell us that cunnilingus is the stimulation of the female genital organs using the tongue or lips.
But Cumulingus is a desperate attempt to stimulate the image of an underperforming company using the tongue AND lips.
In fact, Cumulus is not performing well and, as you will see, is on shaky ground.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- CEO Lew Dickey said first half revenue was up, but the Wall Street analyst we used to cut through the b.s. tells a far different story.
- One so-called code red Cumulus station remains on life support according to Dickey – true or false.
- How Cumulus compares to other similar radio groups on paper not in public relations.
- Threats to the future of Cumulus.
- But most urgently! How do the real numbers impact further layoffs and future cost reductions.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy