- Before bankruptcy, here’s what Cumulus is likely to sell to break up the company
- Which stations will be sold – yes, selling stations for pennies on the dollar.
- Even some of their more attractive assets must go – details inside.
- The problem with Westwood One that could force Cumulus into bankruptcy sooner.
- Layoffs – but when?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround