- Before bankruptcy, here’s what Cumulus is likely to sell to break up the company
- Which stations will be sold – yes, selling stations for pennies on the dollar.
- Even some of their more attractive assets must go – details inside.
- The problem with Westwood One that could force Cumulus into bankruptcy sooner.
- Layoffs – but when?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning