- Before bankruptcy, here’s what Cumulus is likely to sell to break up the company
- Which stations will be sold – yes, selling stations for pennies on the dollar.
- Even some of their more attractive assets must go – details inside.
- The problem with Westwood One that could force Cumulus into bankruptcy sooner.
- Layoffs – but when?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change