- Before bankruptcy, here’s what Cumulus is likely to sell to break up the company
- Which stations will be sold – yes, selling stations for pennies on the dollar.
- Even some of their more attractive assets must go – details inside.
- The problem with Westwood One that could force Cumulus into bankruptcy sooner.
- Layoffs – but when?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)