- Before bankruptcy, here’s what Cumulus is likely to sell to break up the company
- Which stations will be sold – yes, selling stations for pennies on the dollar.
- Even some of their more attractive assets must go – details inside.
- The problem with Westwood One that could force Cumulus into bankruptcy sooner.
- Layoffs – but when?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses