I thought that would get your attention.
Lew Dickey says it is “the right thing to do” to extend six weeks of maternity leave to new mothers.
The problem is when it comes to issues like maternity leave it turns out the only “mothers” are the Dickeys and I won’t share the suffix that some of their employees tack on to that word.
Guess what else they are secretly going to take away under the cover of “the right thing to do”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What the Cumulus definition of mother is for the purpose of qualifying for maternity leave.
- Why this new “benefit” that Dickey is bragging about precedes a corporate war on women.
- What other company benefits are likely to go bye-bye next for men and women employees.
- How Cumulus is targeting women employees who work in this one area.
- Revealed! Second round of personality contract cuts and more stringent non-competes ahead.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
If you have news, memos or emails, report information in confidence and anonymously here. I’ve got your back.
Or, talk to me privately here.
See what is in the pipeline for radio at my Philly Conference here.
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide