Now we know why Cumulus must buy CBS Radio or perish.
The numbers don’t lie, it’s that bad.
After January 10th, its top ten markets go back on “red-alert” for revenue shortfalls of the company’s own making.
The repercussions are major.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How long Cumulus has before it either merges with a debt-free company or files for bankruptcy itself.
- Shocking news about Cumulus’ debt repayment in the first 6 months of this year.
- The one outside factor out of the control of the Dickeys that can bring the roof down almost immediately.
- The big Cumulus advantage over Clear Channel, which has $20 billion in debt and the one crucial negative.
- The number everyone is searching for! How bad is Cumulus debt and what does it mean to employees hanging on to their jobs.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors