- The name of the firm Cumulus has reportedly hired to deal with a potential Cumulus bankruptcy – we’re naming names here.
- The new Cumulus board member who has hardnosed experience in bankrupting companies.
- The kind of bankruptcy that is likely.
- Three scary things that will happen should Cumulus file.
- Is there anything that can prevent bankruptcy?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown