- Who gets to make the decision to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- How 28% owner Crestview can screw creditors out of their stake while remaining in control of the company – details.
- The big problem that has nothing to do with sales or revenue that Cumulus (and for that matter any other radio company) just cannot overcome right now.
- Get to know about “Debtor in Possession” – it could be the future at Cumulus.
- A lot of creditors and investors are likely to get screwed – how about Cumulus employees.
- New CEO Mary Berner’s 4 million stock options – what’s that all about in a company ready to go under.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell