- Who gets to make the decision to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- How 28% owner Crestview can screw creditors out of their stake while remaining in control of the company – details.
- The big problem that has nothing to do with sales or revenue that Cumulus (and for that matter any other radio company) just cannot overcome right now.
- Get to know about “Debtor in Possession” – it could be the future at Cumulus.
- A lot of creditors and investors are likely to get screwed – how about Cumulus employees.
- New CEO Mary Berner’s 4 million stock options – what’s that all about in a company ready to go under.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation