- Who gets to make the decision to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- How 28% owner Crestview can screw creditors out of their stake while remaining in control of the company – details.
- The big problem that has nothing to do with sales or revenue that Cumulus (and for that matter any other radio company) just cannot overcome right now.
- Get to know about “Debtor in Possession” – it could be the future at Cumulus.
- A lot of creditors and investors are likely to get screwed – how about Cumulus employees.
- New CEO Mary Berner’s 4 million stock options – what’s that all about in a company ready to go under.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning