INSIDE . . .
- First look at CEO Mary Berner’s executive hiring plans.
- Who needs to worry and who is safe.
- How Mary was stuck with Mike McVay when she agreed to take the job – and what she’s planning to do about it.
- Why Cumulus regional managers should be afraid – very afraid.
- Why Westwood One is key to any Cumulus turnaround.
- Poor Pierre Bouvard – this really sucks.
- What about the claim that programming decisions will be made by local markets?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts