INSIDE . . .
- Bob Pittman avoided default in a court victory yesterday so what happens now to iHeartMedia and their employees.
- What about iHeart’s $20.9 billion debt.
- Coming next: “Super Clusters” – Be afraid, be very afraid.
- What likely happens to the surviving managers and employees of the current merging of major markets with their nearby regionals.
- Why iHeart is now emboldened to take down long serving employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots