INSIDE . . .
- Bob Pittman avoided default in a court victory yesterday so what happens now to iHeartMedia and their employees.
- What about iHeart’s $20.9 billion debt.
- Coming next: “Super Clusters” – Be afraid, be very afraid.
- What likely happens to the surviving managers and employees of the current merging of major markets with their nearby regionals.
- Why iHeart is now emboldened to take down long serving employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell