INSIDE . . .
- Bob Pittman avoided default in a court victory yesterday so what happens now to iHeartMedia and their employees.
- What about iHeart’s $20.9 billion debt.
- Coming next: “Super Clusters” – Be afraid, be very afraid.
- What likely happens to the surviving managers and employees of the current merging of major markets with their nearby regionals.
- Why iHeart is now emboldened to take down long serving employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks