INSIDE . . .
- Bob Pittman avoided default in a court victory yesterday so what happens now to iHeartMedia and their employees.
- What about iHeart’s $20.9 billion debt.
- Coming next: “Super Clusters” – Be afraid, be very afraid.
- What likely happens to the surviving managers and employees of the current merging of major markets with their nearby regionals.
- Why iHeart is now emboldened to take down long serving employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom