INSIDE . . .
- Bob Pittman avoided default in a court victory yesterday so what happens now to iHeartMedia and their employees.
- What about iHeart’s $20.9 billion debt.
- Coming next: “Super Clusters” – Be afraid, be very afraid.
- What likely happens to the surviving managers and employees of the current merging of major markets with their nearby regionals.
- Why iHeart is now emboldened to take down long serving employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning