There is no way a radio company can keep whacking employees – 624 more before the end of summer – and still run 800 plus local radio stations.
We’ve broken the code to CEO Bob Pittman’s Strategic Game Plan.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The reason CEO Bob Pittman is so hell bent to turn a local radio company into a national app – answered at last!
- The dysfunctional plans to change the way each individual Clear Channel radio format is done.
- The new ad model that is unlike anything ever seen in radio to date.
- The thinning is just beginning with Clear Channel’s Strategic Game Plan, they won’t need to keep cutting 4 people per market. They will only need 4 – if that.
- Yes or No! Is iHeartRadio going to remain an app or become a replacement for local radio?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities