If you look at a map of Clear Channel stations, you can predict the next stations and markets to get wiped out by layoffs.
So, let’s go to the map.
They’ve taken onetime CEO Randy Michaels Hub & Spoke system and turned it into a blueprint for where to fire next.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The best way to foresee which market manager will be fired next – it’s becoming all that predictable.
- The large markets that will be used to strip smaller surrounding markets of its expensive employees.
- The best-case scenario for regional and major market stations.
- If a smaller market station is within this range, the local management is likely to be toast.
- Question! Why doesn’t CEO Bob Pittman like regional stations or majors that employ local talent? The answer explains Clear Channel’s strategy.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown