If you look at a map of Clear Channel stations, you can predict the next stations and markets to get wiped out by layoffs.
So, let’s go to the map.
They’ve taken onetime CEO Randy Michaels Hub & Spoke system and turned it into a blueprint for where to fire next.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The best way to foresee which market manager will be fired next – it’s becoming all that predictable.
- The large markets that will be used to strip smaller surrounding markets of its expensive employees.
- The best-case scenario for regional and major market stations.
- If a smaller market station is within this range, the local management is likely to be toast.
- Question! Why doesn’t CEO Bob Pittman like regional stations or majors that employ local talent? The answer explains Clear Channel’s strategy.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change