The most devious, disingenuous tactic yet for firing talent and cutting expenses …
- The divide and conquer tactics now in play when Clear Channel negotiates with morning talent.
- Clear Channel’s unbelievable new solution when it can’t add a Seacrest or Duran.
- After salary, the one thing that is now almost guaranteed to get a Clear Channel personality fired.
- Regional morning show networks are safe, right?
- How long this talent purge will last.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL