The most devious, disingenuous tactic yet for firing talent and cutting expenses …
- The divide and conquer tactics now in play when Clear Channel negotiates with morning talent.
- Clear Channel’s unbelievable new solution when it can’t add a Seacrest or Duran.
- After salary, the one thing that is now almost guaranteed to get a Clear Channel personality fired.
- Regional morning show networks are safe, right?
- How long this talent purge will last.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart