The most devious, disingenuous tactic yet for firing talent and cutting expenses …
- The divide and conquer tactics now in play when Clear Channel negotiates with morning talent.
- Clear Channel’s unbelievable new solution when it can’t add a Seacrest or Duran.
- After salary, the one thing that is now almost guaranteed to get a Clear Channel personality fired.
- Regional morning show networks are safe, right?
- How long this talent purge will last.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners