The most devious, disingenuous tactic yet for firing talent and cutting expenses …
- The divide and conquer tactics now in play when Clear Channel negotiates with morning talent.
- Clear Channel’s unbelievable new solution when it can’t add a Seacrest or Duran.
- After salary, the one thing that is now almost guaranteed to get a Clear Channel personality fired.
- Regional morning show networks are safe, right?
- How long this talent purge will last.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora