Even as you read this, local market managers are running interference for their CEO Bob Pittman by weeding out 4 employees per market – 624 total layoffs.
How do you top that as your debt is rising above $20 billion?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The next massive layoff – yes, they are coming. And when.
- The job that corporate wants to eliminate the most.
- The plan for operating near empty radio stations in some cities with only these few positions retained.
- The mini-rebellion – word that a small group of employees will refuse to sign off on Clear Channel’s new employee rules that are tantamount to signing their own execution papers. Their chances of being fired or surviving.
- And the question you want most to know! Which markets will see everything dictated from corporate in the six months.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning