Caught in the act of lying to the audience by a person close to the situation.
You’re going to pee yourself when you see what these clowns tried to get away with.
If you are already a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The third recent example of Clear Channel lying to their audience.
- Hooray! Some feisty dude turned them in and caught them being someone they were not – a Facebook no-no and a colossal audience embarrassment.
- Even the Facebook picture was a fake – I’ll take you to Getty Images where they borrowed it. To quote Wolfman Jack, “If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin”.
- The fake name was “CeeCee Tribeca” – wait until you hear how these arrogant bastards came up with it.
- Plus – 2 more examples of misleading or outright lying to the audience revealed. Where’s the FCC when you need them?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Join our Witness Protection Program 100% anonymity guaranteed – report news here.
Talk to me privately here.
Last call for the best deal if you plan on attending my upcoming Media Solutions Conference in Philly here.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks