Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS/Radiate Traffic Deal here.
Unlock these full articles …
The Cumulus Re-fi
iHeart Total Traffic vs. Radiate
Stations Paying GMR to License No Songs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,546 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here.
Can this one hybrid format appeal to both Gen Xers and Millennials? Reserve a seat at the industry’s advanced management seminar and find out, The 2017 Radio Solutions Lab
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning