Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS/Radiate Traffic Deal here.
Unlock these full articles …
The Cumulus Re-fi
iHeart Total Traffic vs. Radiate
Stations Paying GMR to License No Songs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,546 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here.
Can this one hybrid format appeal to both Gen Xers and Millennials? Reserve a seat at the industry’s advanced management seminar and find out, The 2017 Radio Solutions Lab
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads