Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Radio’s Big Traffic Mistake here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the long-awaited shift away from iHeart’s Total Traffic is a disaster
- What employees being recruited for CBS currently should know before they negotiate
- What major change is coming that will affect CBS Radio’s traffic
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,635 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Wednesday – just two days from now – is the Independent Radio Management Conference in Philadelphia. Find out what’s new, what’s working and what’s ahead for independent stations competing in the second wave of big consolidation. Reserve a seat (below).
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike