INSIDE . . .
- When the bomb is ready to drop.
- 7 shocking changes coming to CBS Radio AFTER the spin-off.
- The future of current president Andre Fernandez.
- The over/under on a return of Dan Mason.
- Will they keep all the current stations or sell some – if you’re an employee, you may want to know this.
- The one format the spun-off version of CBS will want to unload as soon as possible.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts