Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Radio Revenue Tanking here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- For stations that compete in markets where CBS Radio owns stations, here is what CBS is going to do in detail to disrupt ad sales.
- Specifically, how CBS is going to change the way they manage their sales people – account execs are not going to like this.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
iHeart's Soaring Stock
iHeart Major Market Fail
iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
The Cumulus Cuts, Staff Reductions
iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,625 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale