Read the full article now
- Entercom’s quarterly revenue is scaring the stock market and Entercom employees.
- David Field blames U.S. Traffic Network for their revenue problems – is he right?
- Now will Field unleash the nuclear option he has threatened in the past?
- What’s behind Entercom shunning CBS minds and opting to go with a not-ready-for-primetime group of Field cronies.
- A $4 Entercom stock was predicted a month ago, will that happen and wreck both CBS stations and Entercom?
- How CBS Radio employees are going to pay for Entercom’s mistakes.
Start a new subscription here