Read the full article now.
- Why Cumulus cannot buy CBS as it is today – so these changes are going to be made to make it easier. Inside stuff from a Wall Street analyst who knows.
- The sale of CBS Radio is being fast-tracked for this specific reason.
- Why CBS cutbacks and massive layoffs are so ferocious and urgent.
- What Lew Dickey plans to do if he reaches a deal with CBS.
- How new CBS Radio President Andre Fernandez plans to close the gap between what his boss, Les Moonves wants for the radio group and what Cumulus can afford to borrow from lenders.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots