Read the full article now.
- Why Cumulus cannot buy CBS as it is today – so these changes are going to be made to make it easier. Inside stuff from a Wall Street analyst who knows.
- The sale of CBS Radio is being fast-tracked for this specific reason.
- Why CBS cutbacks and massive layoffs are so ferocious and urgent.
- What Lew Dickey plans to do if he reaches a deal with CBS.
- How new CBS Radio President Andre Fernandez plans to close the gap between what his boss, Les Moonves wants for the radio group and what Cumulus can afford to borrow from lenders.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell