Read the full article now.
- Why Cumulus cannot buy CBS as it is today – so these changes are going to be made to make it easier. Inside stuff from a Wall Street analyst who knows.
- The sale of CBS Radio is being fast-tracked for this specific reason.
- Why CBS cutbacks and massive layoffs are so ferocious and urgent.
- What Lew Dickey plans to do if he reaches a deal with CBS.
- How new CBS Radio President Andre Fernandez plans to close the gap between what his boss, Les Moonves wants for the radio group and what Cumulus can afford to borrow from lenders.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Audacy’s Tone Deaf Rebranding of AMP in LA
- Spotify Going After In-Car Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Vaccine Mandate
- Consolidators’ Distancing from Radio
- Bain Is Moving to Monopolize Ad Agencies
- Major Groups Don’t Want Ownership Rules to Change
- Fallout from iHeart’s Engineering Layoffs
- The New Consequences of Not Subscribing to Nielsen
- The Entercom Name Change Controversy
- The Slow Rolling of Relaxed Ownership Limits