Read the full article now.
- Why Cumulus cannot buy CBS as it is today – so these changes are going to be made to make it easier. Inside stuff from a Wall Street analyst who knows.
- The sale of CBS Radio is being fast-tracked for this specific reason.
- Why CBS cutbacks and massive layoffs are so ferocious and urgent.
- What Lew Dickey plans to do if he reaches a deal with CBS.
- How new CBS Radio President Andre Fernandez plans to close the gap between what his boss, Les Moonves wants for the radio group and what Cumulus can afford to borrow from lenders.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications