Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes ahead for major radio and media companies. Lots of pre-Christmas activity going on.
If you appreciate honest and insightful reporting, let me tell you what you will get this morning:
- How massive will the CBS layoffs actually be – trimming or like Clear Channel. Who will take the brunt. Will it affect every market?
- How Cumulus will level entire stations including in larger markets starting soon. Their plan revealed and it won’t disappoint. It’s cruel.
- Why Clear Channel broke the cardinal rule of social media – don’t lie to your audience. Caught on tape for you to hear.
- Will Bonneville’s new boss prep the 4-market group for sale? Employees of a great radio group look to the future.
- A book company takes on Amazon with binge reading – radio needs to do this because broadcasting is out, binge content is in.
Access this story now, here.
Content not available anywhere else with no advertising or outside influence. Thousands of members are already all in. Unlock these stories and see for yourself.
- Townsquare Has Attracted an Interesting Bidder
- Toxic Workplace, CBS Managers War on Entercom
- Budget Panic at Cumulus, the John Kaufman Effect
- Entercom’s Amped Up Cutback Plans
- Cumulus Revenue Shortfall, Sellers Exposed
- Investors Turning, Fear Fake Radio
- Entercom Management Purge, Glorified Sales Managers
- The Growing Threat of SiriusXM
- The Coming AM-FM Music Tax
- Entercom’s Voice Tracking Expansion Plans