Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes ahead for major radio and media companies. Lots of pre-Christmas activity going on.
If you appreciate honest and insightful reporting, let me tell you what you will get this morning:
- How massive will the CBS layoffs actually be – trimming or like Clear Channel. Who will take the brunt. Will it affect every market?
- How Cumulus will level entire stations including in larger markets starting soon. Their plan revealed and it won’t disappoint. It’s cruel.
- Why Clear Channel broke the cardinal rule of social media – don’t lie to your audience. Caught on tape for you to hear.
- Will Bonneville’s new boss prep the 4-market group for sale? Employees of a great radio group look to the future.
- A book company takes on Amazon with binge reading – radio needs to do this because broadcasting is out, binge content is in.
Access this story now, here.
Content not available anywhere else with no advertising or outside influence. Thousands of members are already all in. Unlock these stories and see for yourself.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown