INSIDE . . .
- Startling new Netflix research that finally reveals how subscribers binge watch their shows.
- How long does it take to complete a Netflix series season.
- What types of shows get watched even faster.
- How much time a day on average do Netflix subscribers spend binge watching popular series?
- Do they watch future seasons faster or slower than previous seasons?
- How radio can rethink programming and develop binge content.
- Then run it on-air and available to subscribers online – an audio version of Netflix.
- Some idea starters.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS