INSIDE . . .
- Startling new Netflix research that finally reveals how subscribers binge watch their shows.
- How long does it take to complete a Netflix series season.
- What types of shows get watched even faster.
- How much time a day on average do Netflix subscribers spend binge watching popular series?
- Do they watch future seasons faster or slower than previous seasons?
- How radio can rethink programming and develop binge content.
- Then run it on-air and available to subscribers online – an audio version of Netflix.
- Some idea starters.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell