INSIDE . . .
- Startling new Netflix research that finally reveals how subscribers binge watch their shows.
- How long does it take to complete a Netflix series season.
- What types of shows get watched even faster.
- How much time a day on average do Netflix subscribers spend binge watching popular series?
- Do they watch future seasons faster or slower than previous seasons?
- How radio can rethink programming and develop binge content.
- Then run it on-air and available to subscribers online – an audio version of Netflix.
- Some idea starters.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora