INSIDE . . .
- Startling new Netflix research that finally reveals how subscribers binge watch their shows.
- How long does it take to complete a Netflix series season.
- What types of shows get watched even faster.
- How much time a day on average do Netflix subscribers spend binge watching popular series?
- Do they watch future seasons faster or slower than previous seasons?
- How radio can rethink programming and develop binge content.
- Then run it on-air and available to subscribers online – an audio version of Netflix.
- Some idea starters.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus