- One radio group is under pressure to expand and it could be a perfect buyer for some of the CBS spinoffs.
- The three radio groups that will likely benefit most from buying spinoffs from the CBS-Cumulus sale.
- What business does Cumulus have in their current shaky financial situation buying a group like CBS? Here’s the scenario that would make Lew Dickey and principal owner Jeff Marcus look likes geniuses. Yes, I said genius and Lew Dickey in the same sentence.
- The company that is not on most people’s radar screen that can come in from left field, buy CBS spinoffs and suddenly be a major player.
- Scott Herman and Andre Fernandez after a CBS deal gets done.
- The over/under on whether iHeart could wind up with some former CBS stations. Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots