- One radio group is under pressure to expand and it could be a perfect buyer for some of the CBS spinoffs.
- The three radio groups that will likely benefit most from buying spinoffs from the CBS-Cumulus sale.
- What business does Cumulus have in their current shaky financial situation buying a group like CBS? Here’s the scenario that would make Lew Dickey and principal owner Jeff Marcus look likes geniuses. Yes, I said genius and Lew Dickey in the same sentence.
- The company that is not on most people’s radar screen that can come in from left field, buy CBS spinoffs and suddenly be a major player.
- Scott Herman and Andre Fernandez after a CBS deal gets done.
- The over/under on whether iHeart could wind up with some former CBS stations. Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change