- One radio group is under pressure to expand and it could be a perfect buyer for some of the CBS spinoffs.
- The three radio groups that will likely benefit most from buying spinoffs from the CBS-Cumulus sale.
- What business does Cumulus have in their current shaky financial situation buying a group like CBS? Here’s the scenario that would make Lew Dickey and principal owner Jeff Marcus look likes geniuses. Yes, I said genius and Lew Dickey in the same sentence.
- The company that is not on most people’s radar screen that can come in from left field, buy CBS spinoffs and suddenly be a major player.
- Scott Herman and Andre Fernandez after a CBS deal gets done.
- The over/under on whether iHeart could wind up with some former CBS stations. Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves