A major Clear Channel financial cutback is being scrapped.
What has to go so wrong to get Clear Channel to put an urgent stop on a big project designed to save money and eliminate more people?
Hundreds of employees will now escape the axe that was intended for them.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which position at Clear Channel is now “safe” after a corporate plan to target their jobs failed miserably.
- Which big Clear Channel exec actually stood up to the company to stop the insanity arguing that it was bad public relations.
- All the details on high level meetings that Clear Channel held to save an embarrassing and massive secret downsizing initiative.
- What Clear Channel has now decided to do instead now that their cost savings plan fell apart.
- Amazingly, which two other radio groups are now considering the same thing.
If you would like to see the big Clear Channel cutback that is being scrapped and what Plan B is now, click “read more” below.
Talk to Jerry privatelyhere – it’s always kept confidential.
Fix Subscription issues here.
Media Solutions Lab Info/Registration here.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations