Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How bankruptcy court really works not just for owners but for employees concerned about their futures
- Retirement plans, benefits, contracts – how they are handled
- The maximum time a bankruptcy court can allow Cumulus or iHeart to be in limbo
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
iHeart's Soaring Stock
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,633 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning