CEO Bob Pittman is going to force employees to in essence self-fire themselves.
It’s about Stupid Human Capital Tricks – the new plan to get Pittman his four per market, 624 employee layoffs soon. The bankers are becoming impatient.
His email memo to employees turns out to be a set up.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The ingenious but wicked plan that is now being put into place to rid the company of as much as 7% of its workforce by having employees in essence self-fire themselves.
- The new designated “hit man” – Pittman wanted the board to suggest layoff victims, now he has come up with this approach instead.
- What’s that creepy Human Capital manager’s webinar all about – and how it fits in to the mass firings ahead.
- The “pre-firing” changes that are coming to vacation and sick pay, and “instant” termination to thwart potential “after-firing” lawsuits.
- And the critical question! What day can Clear Channel employees expect Pittman’s latest firing plan to begin. Wait ‘til you see it.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities