It’s embarrassing how Cumulus is now pushing around The Evil Empire.
The Clear Channel talks to license Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for another 5 years on Cumulus talk stations is just the start of what the Dickeys want from them.
Dickey is now operating from an old copy of the Randy Michaels playbook.
Dickey is sticking it to Clear Channel.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The ugly and disrespectful tactics Cumulus is using at the negotiating table.
- The two things the Dickeys want even more than renewing Rush Limbaugh.
- The Cumulus’ scorched earth strategy of negotiating in public.
- The reason Lew Dickey has become more openly aggressive against Clear Channel – what he knows that they don’t.
- And this shocker! Guess who Cumulus has on its side virtually guaranteeing they’ll force Clear Channel to accept their terms.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)