It’s embarrassing how Cumulus is now pushing around The Evil Empire.
The Clear Channel talks to license Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for another 5 years on Cumulus talk stations is just the start of what the Dickeys want from them.
Dickey is now operating from an old copy of the Randy Michaels playbook.
Dickey is sticking it to Clear Channel.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The ugly and disrespectful tactics Cumulus is using at the negotiating table.
- The two things the Dickeys want even more than renewing Rush Limbaugh.
- The Cumulus’ scorched earth strategy of negotiating in public.
- The reason Lew Dickey has become more openly aggressive against Clear Channel – what he knows that they don’t.
- And this shocker! Guess who Cumulus has on its side virtually guaranteeing they’ll force Clear Channel to accept their terms.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus