- How disgruntled Westwood One format affiliates are dumping the not ready for prime time formats.
- The best way to get out from under Westwood formats as quickly as possible.
- The kinds of insults Westwood affiliates have to take even as the new, cheaper Westwood One feeds them programming that you wouldn’t put on the air anywhere.
- How Cumulus is hurting its own company even more than Westwood – and that means more job insecurity.
- What happens when a new Westwood double-duty jock gets sick, takes a day off or goes on vacation – brace for the Doomsday scenario.
- Who is going after these unhappy Westwood affiliates.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks