- How disgruntled Westwood One format affiliates are dumping the not ready for prime time formats.
- The best way to get out from under Westwood formats as quickly as possible.
- The kinds of insults Westwood affiliates have to take even as the new, cheaper Westwood One feeds them programming that you wouldn’t put on the air anywhere.
- How Cumulus is hurting its own company even more than Westwood – and that means more job insecurity.
- What happens when a new Westwood double-duty jock gets sick, takes a day off or goes on vacation – brace for the Doomsday scenario.
- Who is going after these unhappy Westwood affiliates.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation