- Is streaming music the future or is it the past.
- Rdio – what went wrong, why is it the canary in the coalmine.
- Why streaming music services are so concerned about the Adele decision.
- The next big thing for the music industry.
- The viability of “freemium” vs. paid subscription.
- The two things the young music buying public will definitely spend money for.
- Why radio stations must avoid reacting to the growing consensus that steaming music will be the death of them.
- The gutsy move music radio stations will have to make to survive.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here