Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler have been making a lot of major moves as they are haunted by nearly $21 billion in consolidated debt.
But a lot of stuff has been leaking out lately about what they have planned next and since I really couldn't care less if I get invited to the next iHeartRadio Las Vegas conference with a hooker and a line of coke, I’m ready to tell all.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- A massive staff reduction that was unthinkable even only one year ago.
- A consolidation of local physical studios and offices so radical that it will no longer feel like a radio station.
- Bob Pittman unplugged -- A major decision to look for that will radically change the future outlook for several hundred of their stations.
- The two things they deny are for sale are – one of which could be wiped off the books as early as 2015.
- This scary change in plans for Premiere and for their talk radio product.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)