Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler have been making a lot of major moves as they are haunted by nearly $21 billion in consolidated debt.
But a lot of stuff has been leaking out lately about what they have planned next and since I really couldn't care less if I get invited to the next iHeartRadio Las Vegas conference with a hooker and a line of coke, I’m ready to tell all.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- A massive staff reduction that was unthinkable even only one year ago.
- A consolidation of local physical studios and offices so radical that it will no longer feel like a radio station.
- Bob Pittman unplugged -- A major decision to look for that will radically change the future outlook for several hundred of their stations.
- The two things they deny are for sale are – one of which could be wiped off the books as early as 2015.
- This scary change in plans for Premiere and for their talk radio product.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL