Joe Field finally pumped up Entercom stock Wednesday getting it back to $7. But yesterday, it fell apart again into the $6 range.
Investors lost $100 million in share value since the CBS merger was announced.
Revenue down 7% that translates into a $28 million loss.
EBITDA cut in half.
Today, 4 new Entercom cutbacks toward keeping David Field’s promise of $110 million in merger synergies detailed and revealed in advance.
Luckily, none of them apply to David Field.
BUT … competitors are taking notes.
Real time quote from one of our subscribers who also happens to be an Entercom executive: “The insights and honesty this industry needs”.
Another Entercom subscriber: “thank you for your insights especially into Entercom”.
- iHeart’s All-Podcasting Station
- Radio’s Horniest Buyers
- The Untold Story of the Cumulus/EMF Sale
- Entercom Labor Troubles
- The Westwood One Sale Attempt Revealed
- Spotify & Apple vs. Radio for Hitmaking
- How the Internet Impacts Radio Time Spent Listening
- SiriusXM’s Aggressive Expansion Plans
- The Next Cumulus Markets to be Sold
- Westwood One Bombshell