Joe Field finally pumped up Entercom stock Wednesday getting it back to $7. But yesterday, it fell apart again into the $6 range.
Investors lost $100 million in share value since the CBS merger was announced.
Revenue down 7% that translates into a $28 million loss.
EBITDA cut in half.
Today, 4 new Entercom cutbacks toward keeping David Field’s promise of $110 million in merger synergies detailed and revealed in advance.
Luckily, none of them apply to David Field.
BUT … competitors are taking notes.
Real time quote from one of our subscribers who also happens to be an Entercom executive: “The insights and honesty this industry needs”.
Another Entercom subscriber: “thank you for your insights especially into Entercom”.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy