Joe Field finally pumped up Entercom stock Wednesday getting it back to $7. But yesterday, it fell apart again into the $6 range.
Investors lost $100 million in share value since the CBS merger was announced.
Revenue down 7% that translates into a $28 million loss.
EBITDA cut in half.
Today, 4 new Entercom cutbacks toward keeping David Field’s promise of $110 million in merger synergies detailed and revealed in advance.
Luckily, none of them apply to David Field.
BUT … competitors are taking notes.
Real time quote from one of our subscribers who also happens to be an Entercom executive: “The insights and honesty this industry needs”.
Another Entercom subscriber: “thank you for your insights especially into Entercom”.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike