Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Which Stations iHeart Is Preparing to Sell here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The stations iHeart is now ready to sell and offer big discounts on
- How to tell whether an iHeart market or station meets their criteria
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus
Entercom’s Spinoffs Will Shock
Alpha’s Ownership Crisis
The iHeart Debt Emergency
Cumulus After Bankruptcy
iHeart's Breakup Value
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,754 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit
- Entercom’s True Financials