Here we go again.
Did you watch the Grammys? Did it suck?
Are you pissed that Arianna Grande did not participate or was she right to join the artists who are saying no to showcase performances?
Wasn’t Lady Gaga great?
Does it matter.
The Grammys are a lightning rod for what is right and wrong in the music/media space.
And every picture tells a story if you don’t mind me borrowing a phrase from an album of the glory days --- they were the glory days, right?
An industry that no longer needs radio airplay and is being attacked by at least one of the streaming music services that helped it turn in another profitable year seems to thrive on disruption.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel