Here we go again.
Did you watch the Grammys? Did it suck?
Are you pissed that Arianna Grande did not participate or was she right to join the artists who are saying no to showcase performances?
Wasn’t Lady Gaga great?
Does it matter.
The Grammys are a lightning rod for what is right and wrong in the music/media space.
And every picture tells a story if you don’t mind me borrowing a phrase from an album of the glory days --- they were the glory days, right?
An industry that no longer needs radio airplay and is being attacked by at least one of the streaming music services that helped it turn in another profitable year seems to thrive on disruption.
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom