Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The one thing holding up a trip to bankruptcy court.
- What if their financial woes drag out any longer?
- How much time do they have?
- Is bankruptcy a good thing or bad at this point?
- What employees know that has them on edge.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Sleepless at CBS Radio
Entercom Behind the Scenes
Alarm at Alpha Media
The Cumulus Escape Plan
Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,727 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Putin thinks KGB is a spy organization but the radio industry knows it is a radio station in San Diego. Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell