Cumulus originally spent $260 million to buy Westwood One and with that acquisition buried itself in debt.
But does Cumulus really need Westwood One now?
- Who is the “surprise buyer” who could make Mary Berner a very nice offer.
- What’s wrong with Westwood One?
- Why Westwood One would be better off in the hands of a new owner.
- The two radio groups that need Westwood One more than Cumulus.
- What’s the scenario under which Westwood takes on this investment partner.
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart