- Will Scott Herman survive the merger.
- Will Weezie Kramer retire as COO of Entercom once the merger closes.
- Who is going to help oversee all the additional CBS stations when Entercom takes over.
- How badly is CBS programming being dumbed down.
- Who will be the next to go – on air and off-air before the merger.
- Documented banana republic programming screw-ups on once iconic top CBS Radio stations.
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one and all past and future. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay