- Will Scott Herman survive the merger.
- Will Weezie Kramer retire as COO of Entercom once the merger closes.
- Who is going to help oversee all the additional CBS stations when Entercom takes over.
- How badly is CBS programming being dumbed down.
- Who will be the next to go – on air and off-air before the merger.
- Documented banana republic programming screw-ups on once iconic top CBS Radio stations.
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one and all past and future. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus