- Will Scott Herman survive the merger.
- Will Weezie Kramer retire as COO of Entercom once the merger closes.
- Who is going to help oversee all the additional CBS stations when Entercom takes over.
- How badly is CBS programming being dumbed down.
- Who will be the next to go – on air and off-air before the merger.
- Documented banana republic programming screw-ups on once iconic top CBS Radio stations.
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one and all past and future. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale