- Will Scott Herman survive the merger.
- Will Weezie Kramer retire as COO of Entercom once the merger closes.
- Who is going to help oversee all the additional CBS stations when Entercom takes over.
- How badly is CBS programming being dumbed down.
- Who will be the next to go – on air and off-air before the merger.
- Documented banana republic programming screw-ups on once iconic top CBS Radio stations.
Start today. $99 for one-year of access – that comes out to 27 cents a day for insightful, deadly honest and informative articles like this one and all past and future. Join thousands of subscribers.
Read the full article now.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts