Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The real number of radio listeners who now access their favorite station through smart speakers.
- Which smart speaker is becoming the most popular – new data shows forget what you think, everything just changed.
- The unseen dangers of embracing “Alexa” too soon.
- Radio’s future on smart speakers – not what everyone is betting on now.
- How radio stations can prepare for smart speaker access other than just put their station stream on in-home devices.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
Entercom’s CBS Synergies
Cox – Seller or Buyer?
iHeart’s New Buyer
Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund
iHeart’s Threat To Buy More Stations
CBS Sales Rebellion At Entercom
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,957 in our archive like these(scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus